IREMM MODELING METHODOLOGY
IREMM is unique in the industry
The IREMM model:
- forecasts market-clearing economy energy
- represents all buyers and sellers within
an interconnected system simultaneously.
- identifies economic energy transactions.
- is dynamic.
- analyzes the interaction of supply and demand in a
competitive bulk power market.
- is not a cost-based, franchise area-specific pricing
- forecasts are NOT based on surveys or trends.
- can be used to assess market power.
IREMM can help you analyze your risks and
opportunities in a de-(or re-)regulating electric power market.
IREMM is invaluable in the investigation of the strategic
options open to electric utilities, their investors, lenders,
suppliers, and customers. Risk analyses can easily include:
- Fuel prices,
- New, retired, or out-of-service electric generation
- Changing electricity demand forecasts,
- Transmission constraints,
- Wheeling costs,
- Operation and maintenance costs,
- Environmental impacts,
- Fuel switching, etc...
IREMM can be used to proactively evaluate and plan your
strategic position in the deregulated and restructured industry.
Go to IREMM's Proposal
Return to IREMM Home page